Monday, April 21, 2014

Night Filled with Fun I

I was cleaning the house and getting the dinner ready for the kids and the babysitter. Hubby and I had a get together tonight. I was excited it’s been awhile since we been out. He’s been working so hard and I’ve been so busy with the kids and all their activities and no time for us. Jill was having a co-ed Passion Party and hubs didn’t know about it. Jill said the men was going to do their own thing which was cool but when it came to ordering time he was going to help pick out some stuff. I was lost in my thoughts about what we would be doing later when I heard my phone ringing. I walk over to it and saw Jessica on the id.

“Hey girl, what’s up.” I ask her.

“Hey Alexis, are you still going to Jill’s party tonight?” She asked me.

“Yeah, Seth and I are. Are you and Corey going?” I ask her.

“Yeah we are. I was just making sure you are.” She said.

“I’m making dinner now for the Natalie and the kids and then we are going to start getting ready. We are going to go out to eat and then head to the party. Do you guys want to go out with us?” I ask her.

“I would say yes, but let me check with Corey. He hasn’t made it home from work yet. I’ll call him in a few and I’ll text you.”She told me.

“That’s fine. Just let me know and we are going to Outback.” I told her.
“That’s sound good. Alright I’ll let you go and talk to him. I’ll talk to you in a little bit. Bye.” She said as she hung up.

I went back to finishing dinner and making snacks for after dinner. Seth went to pick up Natalie and grab some movies and video games for the kids. I was to involve in my thoughts about tonight that I didn’t even hear Seth come up behind me. He kisses my neck and I jump shrieking.

“I’m sorry baby I didn’t mean to scare you.” Seth says laughing.

“Yeah yeah sure you did.” I said mocking him

“What were you thinking about?” He asks as he picks at the snacks for the kids.

“Just about tonight.” I tell him slapping his hand away from the food.

“So am I. I’m looking forward to seeing what new toys you decide to get so we can play with tonight.” He say as he rubs on me.

“Oh by the way I invited Jessica and Corey to join us for dinner before going to the passion party tonight.” I told Seth.

“That’s fine honey. I always enjoy their company. I’ll get the kids situated and why don’t you go ahead and start getting ready so we can head out.” Seth tells me.

 “Sure baby.” I tell him giving him a quick kiss. On my way to the bedroom I heard my phone chirp in my hand I quickly look and I saw it was Jessica say they will be joining us for dinner. I tell her great that I was about to start to get ready and I’ll see them in a couple hours.


(ABOUT 3 HOURS LATER)
“OH..MY..GOD..Alexis you look amazing in that outfit!!” Jessica praised as I blushed.

“Thank you. You look HOT girl.” I tell her and she does look hot.

“Thanks honey. How are the kids?” She asks.

“They are good. They are growing but no kid talk tonight.” I tell her smiling.

“We need to have a girl night soon.” Jessica tell me.

“Hey what a minute what about us men here?” Corey says. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“We could never forget about the men in the group Corey.” I tell him.

 “Why don’t you MEN get a group together and have a night out. Go the the strip club, play poker or whatever.” I tell Corey.

“Babe, you seriously would be ok with me going to the strip club?” Seth asks me.

“Of course, you can look but don’t touch and I’ll even let you tip.” I smile at him.

“Oh how sweet of you babe.” Seth says with a laugh. Our waiter comes to take our order. Our conversations were made light with work, and plans for tomorrow. We slowly ate our meals and then left and made our way to Jill’s for a night of fun of passion.

Once we got to Jill’s house there was already a lot of people there and some were already tipsy. I knew tonight was going to be fun and full of laughter. We knocked on the door and Heath answered and invited us in.

“Hey guys, the women are in the living room and the men are in the kitchen and outside. Do you want anything to drink?”He asks us.

“I’ll get it if you show me where to go.” Jessica says.

“Me too.” I tell him

“I’ll take a beer.” The men says.

So we make our way to the kitchen and Jessica and I make our drinks and head to the living and see the girls talking and having a good laugh. Jill gets up and introduce us to everyone. She says that she is waiting on a couple more people then the passion party will get on the way.

“Are the men coming in here during the passion party?” One of the girl asks.

“No they will come in here either during the toys or when we order. We’ll take a vote once everyone get here.” Jill tells everyone. So we continue our small talk and about fifteen minutes later the last few couples arrive. We left the decision up to the men because we could tell some of them were really embarrassed so we didn’t want to push them.

The party went on as we carried on trying the samples of lotions, oils, and candle wax. That was a must in my book but hubs didn’t know it yet. He was sampling it tonight.

“Do you have all of this with you or do we have to wait?” One of the girls ask.

 “No I play a huge order prior to this party just for Jill. So I should have everything in stock. My biggest hit I did buy multiples of and not so big I only bought one or two. So if I don’t have it I will give you a discount.” Sandy told us. She got a cheer from us.

“I’m going to select three ladies, I want you to follow me to the back and I give you instructions on what to do. Afterwards you will come back out here and explain your experience.” She tells us.

“Alexis, Jessica and Belinda please come follow me.” She tells us. We all three get up and follow her to the back. She stops in the bathroom.

 “This is called Pure Satisfaction. What you do is rub a little bit over your clit. You will get a warm and tingling feeling. That is normal. Belinda you can go first.” Sandy tells her and give her a little dab on her finger.

“I can go ahead and give you both a dab now since I done told Belinda what to do you two will do the same. When you are done come have a seat.” She says as she starts to walk off Belinda walks out flushed.

“OMG I’m so buying this!” She says as she walks off. We both look at each other and smile.

“You want to go in together so we can get out faster?” Jessica asks.

 “Sure why not.” I tell her as we both go in the bathroom. I pull my skirt up and push my panties to the side and rub the gel over my clit and I look up and notice Jessica is just staring at me.

“What? Am I doing it wrong?” I ask.

“No, you are making me horny.” She tells me.

“Oh I am. I didn’t know you were interested.” I tell her teasing. She walks over to me while I back up against the bathroom door still holding my skirt up. She kisses my neck. I notices her other hand that had the gel is in her panties no doubt on her clit now. Her other hand is now lightly touching my leg and making its way to my wet throbbing pussy. She moves my panties to the side and pushes two fingers in me. I gasp and moan and the same time.

"Can you tell now?” She says and then she kisses me hard as I’m grinding on her hand. I want to come but she stops.

"We have to go back out there and Seth can take care of you tonight but tomorrow night you are all mine.” She says as she gives me one more kiss. I’m left speechless as we walk out the bathroom door and back to the living.

We explain what we feel from the gel. So many women there love hearing about it and course it’s a big it. Now it’s time for the toys. Sandy gives us some time to grab some food and our husbands. I go check on Seth and he’s completely drunk and so is Corey. So I know I’m not getting lucky tonight. I leave Seth where he is. I go back to the party and finish out the night full of fun and laughter and most of all a bag full of toys with all the goods with a night of fun with Jessica. How did I know that a fantasy could become a reality.


© 2013 Elizabeth Meek All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment