Monday, April 21, 2014

In Her Lover's Eyes

I walk into the club feeling the bass going through my body. I was ready to grab a drink from the bar and hit the dance floor. None of the girls could meet up tonight because the babysitters cancel but tonight was the only night I could get away Lane was at home watching the kids or supposed to anyways.

I walk up to the bar and wait for the bartender. I notice there were two of them one was tall, skinny but tone not really my type but I would totally do him. The other bartender was so my type. Just looking at his backside made my panties wet. He was a few inches taller than the other guy.  You could tell he was very built by his back in nice shape ass, tone with a small curve. Nice ripple of muscles in the back until he turn around and OMG was he very muscular in the front with the tight ass shirt he had on. You can literally see his 6 pack.

“What can I get ya?” The guy with the 6 pack said.

“I want Sex on the Beach and a Leg Spreader, please.” I told him.

“$13 Please.”  He said. I hand him a $20. He walks away to the cash register with my change. I smile at him then quickly drank my Sex on the Beach.

“Here’s your change.” He said. I shook my head at him.

“Keep the change as your tip for being too damn hot, sexy and (pointing my finger at him to come closer) making me want you.” I said as I got up from the bar with my drink and walk away.

“Who was the sexy thing?” Joe ask me ask I watch her walk away.

“Fuck I don’t know but she just told me to keep the change as my tip for being too damn hot, sexy and making her wants me. I mean what female says that.” I look at Joe over my shoulder as I’m serving other customers

“I don’t Mike but I’ll tell you one thing when you go on break in like 20 go find her and take her.” He said chuckling. I had to agree what she said made my cock rock hard. I was definitely going to find her later.

As I was dancing on floor with some girls I knew from way back when having a good time when I felt that feeling someone was watching me. I start glancing around and found the suspect right away. I knew right away why he was here it was time to play his game which I was ready for.

“Hey little tease, you want to talk for a minute?” The bartender asks me. I nod my head as he grabs
my hand and lead the way. Before I got too far I lock eyes with the guy who has been watching me. He nods his head for me to go ahead to let me know the game was on. This made me very happy because this beautiful man was definitely a man I want for this game.

He lead me into a stock room towards the back where it looks to be used for sole purpose of fucking which pleases me because he wants what I want.

“I’m Mike and I want you to know I’m going to fuck you hard. The thing you said to me affected me in the worst way and now you are going to take care of it.” He said pulling my skirt up and pulling down my panties which I was unbuckling his pants and pulling his briefs and pants down as well.
I glance over the boxes and see the guy watching the scene unfold in front of him. He nods yes to proceed. I want to so rough and I want going to tell Mike I want it that away too.

“Mike, I’m Sydney and I need to tell you I want it hard, rough and against the wall. Now I want you to fuck me NOW DAMN IT!!” I tell him as I raise my voice a little louder each time. He rolls on the condom and picks me up he looks me in the eye and smiles.

“Good because that’s what I’m going to give you.” He smiles and he slams my back into the wall and I moan so loud when he did it. I then felt his huge ass cock stretch my throbbing pussy.

“Fuck you are so tight.” He groans in my ears. He doesn’t even give me time to adjust he pounds into my pussy hard and fast. His hand comes up to my neck and slightly starts choking me. Causes me to cum so hard I find my stalker. I could tell he was stroking his cock.

“Fuck I’m cuming.” Mike said as I felt the twitch of his cock. He then pulled out of me. Look at me and smiles. He pulls up his briefs and pants and then kisses me on the cheek.

“That was fucking great. Thank you. There are some wipes over there. You can clean up and just walk out won’t no one pay attention.” Mike says as he walks out of the stock room.
Once Mike leaves my stalker walks over to me while I’m cleaning up. He grabs a hold of me and kisses me hard.

“Let’s go home Sydney because that made me fucking hard and want you even more.” My husband says to me. I couldn’t help but smile because I made his fantasy come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment